* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
An interesting handicap with some unexposed types who are developing, like HANBAGS N GLADRAGS and Krypton Gold. Likely both will need luck in running. Others to note are Chavajod, Karlsberg and Noble Seal.
Having run well over 1m at Bellewstown CYCLAMEN appears to have the stamina needed for a juvenile to win over 7 furlongs at this venue. The Leopardstown race in which Eurocrat made his debut in May has worked out well. Malayan and Karakoul look capable of getting involved.
There may be another race to be won with the veteran EASTERN RACER, successful at the 2020 festival and second in a claimer at Killarney on latest. Li Mu Bai, second here on Monday, has plenty going for him, though he is not as well drawn this time and is the only three-year-old in the race. Earls also ran earlier in the week and is better drawn than a few who finished in front of him then.
Still quite attractively treated relative to his all-weather form, Haydock winner STONE SOLDIER could land this prize for Archie Watson. On A Session is another British raider, who could go well in a race monopolised by Brian Ellison between 2014 and 2017.
Best of the home-team may be Soaring Monarch, up 11lbs for an impressive Roscommon win in May. Quizical may reverse Tuesday’s big-race form with the penalised Sirjack Thomas.
The form of ROSSCARBERY (NAP)’s latest placed effort was boosted here earlier in the week, and she sets a decent standard for her rivals to aim at here. Simply Incredible is the likely main danger stepping up in trip and Fine Lace is the most interesting of the newcomers.
The two likely main players have questions to answer, but MICRO MANAGE is perhaps more likely than Mythical to justify a three-figure rating. The two should have too much pace for talented point-to-point graduate My Mate Mozzie.
A case can be made for most of these, but BRIDGE NATIVE is lightly raced on the Flat and given that she’s rated 135 over fences and ran well here earlier in the week, there might be plenty of scope from an opening Flat mark of 69. Moon Daisy and Lunar Power and unexposed three-year-olds that should give a good account from workable marks.
A tricky race to close the curtain on the week. A chance is taken on ACQUA DI GIOIA, who is a handicap debutante that is entirely unexposed stepping up in trip and the assessor has given her a real chance from an opening mark of 73.
No Thanks is likely to be popular again after his win earlier in the week, but will find this tougher under a 6lbs penalty. Varna Gold ran well last time and Flindt seems feasibly treated if he takes up this engagement.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 3 top picks at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score at Clairefontaine on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Chester on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 mighty plays at Market Rasen on Sunday