* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Muntadab comes here in great form and he should go well again, along with Shawaamekh who was one of his victims at Catterick recently, but who won this race on his most recent visit here in 2019.
TROUBADOR couldn’t raise his game back over 6 furlongs last time, but he ran a nice race in better company over 7 furlongs at York previously and he ought to have some scope at this distance. Admirality may be best of the remainder in an open race.
The answer might be NEAR KETTERING, who is well handicapped on old form and suggested he might be coming back to the boil when fourth at Worcester six weeks ago, his third start after a long absence. Second choice Grand Enterprise has a very modest strike-rate but might have needed his recent reappearance run and is ridden by Brian Hughes today. Decoration Of War and Bolt N Brown have both been fairly consistent in recent months.
Jumaira Bay could bounce back to form now that he is back in calmer waters, while Lincoln Park, Gabrial The Devil and Fizzy Feet all ran well over shorter here last time out and there can be optimism, to varying degrees, about them being just as effective at today’s distance.
However, preference is for BABY STEPS, who has a consistent record here and deserves to get his head back in front. Lincoln Park is second choice.
A case can be made for most of these, but BRIDGE NATIVE is lightly raced on the Flat and given that she’s rated 135 over fences and ran well here earlier in the week, there might be plenty of scope from an opening Flat mark of 69. Moon Daisy and Lunar Power and unexposed three-year-olds that should give a good account from workable marks.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 3 top picks at Galway on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 to score at Clairefontaine on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Chester on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 mighty plays at Market Rasen on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 16/1 shot heads our Galway selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A tasty 12/1 play leads our best bets at Thirsk today