* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Calm Skies sets a strong form standard, but it’s a concern that she’s yet to get the job done having looked set to win here on both starts before being headed late on. Therefore, a chance is taken on the well-bred Sir Michael Stoute-trained newcomer TERRA MITICA. Fellow debutante Feel The Moment could also go well.
Having made a promising start to her career since her debut in May, the unexposed three-year-old ADAAY TO REMEMBER is taken to make a winning handicap debut. The lightly raced four-year-old Al Simmo is unbeaten in 2021 and feared most, while Restless Endeavour and Pearl Of Qatar could also be involved.
Super Sprint runner-up SYMPHONY PERFECT could prove to be better than her nursery debut mark and is the selection ahead of Dora Penny, who still didn’t look the finished article when runner-up in a Leicester nursery last time.
Haydock nursery winner Cashew retains potential with her subsequent defeat possibly coming too soon, while Mark Johnston has won the last two runnings (dead-heat in 2019) and saddles Ellade and Eternal Glory.
The Charlie Appleby-trained SAYYIDA arrives on the up and this half-sister to the stable’s Derby winner Masar can take the rise in grade in her stride. The unbeaten Yesyes could be the main danger, although there several others to consider – including Invite, Portfolio and Save A Forest.
A hot little race featuring some progressive four-year-olds. Top of the list is STRAWBERRY ROCK (NAP), who had a next-time-out winner in second when scoring on his reappearance at Windsor, which makes a 4lbs rise look lenient. The unexposed Godolphin contender Untold Story is feared most after failing to see out 2m 4f at Royal Ascot, while Taqareer also warrants considerable respect
The improving Final Watch is a solid contender, but preference is for GREAT NEWS – who was second over 6 furlongs here last time and could have more to offer now back up to 7 furlongs. Twaasol also finished runner-up here last time out and is respected, along with Modern News despite this being his first start since chasing home Twaasol in last July’s Woodcote Stakes at Epsom.
This looks a good opportunity for the unexposed three-year-old RANCHERO to make a winning handicap debut, with the form of his Nottingham novice win having been franked by the runner-up. The consistent Eevilynn Drew could be best of the rest.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our Cheat Sheet for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 savvy picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 5 best bets at Galway on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 to thrive for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 great plays at Goodwood on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 4/1 shot heads our Doncaster selections today