* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s easy to fancy a few of theseb, ut the vote goes to COME QUICK, who returns to 5 furlongs having moved with menace over 6 furlongs the last twice only to not get home. Firebomb is closely matched with the selection on their form behind the Norfolk winner in early June and he’s the second choice. Atomic Lady and Ninky Nonk are also much respected.
Gunnerside is bidding for a remarkable seventh success of the season, but his wins on turf have come on stiff tracks – which this is not. A chance is taken on SOUND OF IONA, who was caught out of her ground when second to Good Luck Fox (the second choice today) here last month and Hamilton last time did not go to plan either. Modular Magic is one of the few open to further progress and he also makes the shortlist.
This might go to DANZAN, who has been placed off higher marks in three competitive sprints this season. Tim Easterby’s six-year-old hasn’t raced over 7 furlongs since his fading fifth in a two-year-old Group 3 in summer 2017, but he was an honourable second in a valuable 6.5-furlong sales race a few weeks later and is surely worth another go at this trip.
Second choice is Eton College, who won in good style over course and distance in April and is only 1lb higher now. Mark Johnston’s other runner, Fred, is also considered.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 5 to thrive for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 8 best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 sweet plays at Pontefract on Sunday
- Galway Races antepost favourites for 3 of the big renewals at 2021 Festival
- When is the King George? 2021 Ascot date, start time, prize money, runners