* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This can go to a newcomer and the betting will be revealing. FOXY RASCAL was in demand at the Breeze-Ups, fetching £150,000, and gets the token vote ahead of Fearless Angel and Kissing.
A competitive-looking handicap with the vote in favour of C’MON KENNY. He continued his theme of race-by-race progress when scoring at Sandown on Wednesday and he looks a big player again if taking up this engagement. Carrigillihy and Outback Boy, who fought out a tight finish at Ripon recently, are others to consider.
CORINTHIA KNIGHT has been a tremendous servant to connections, adding another success to his tally when edging a tight finish over course and distance three weeks ago. He’s fancied to go well again under Hollie Doyle, with Zumurud and course-specialist Highly Sprung a couple of others to consider.
HAPPY improved his form when second at Beverley on reappearance and – while a bit underwhelming (raced too freely) at York next time – he’s fancied to get his head in front now dropped in trip and grade taking on his elders for the first time. Where’s Jeff and Regal Mirage both arrive in good order, but they’re much more exposed than the selection.
REGAL REALITY is a clear form pick here and can provide Sir Michael Stoute and Ryan Moore with a second course Listed success in recent weeks. Brunch, who has William Buick in the saddle for the first time, can follow him home ahead of Rhoscolyn, who is better than he was able to show at this level last time.
SEA OSCAR disappointed at Wolverhampton bearing in mind her debut promise at Goodwood, but she’s worth another chance back on turf. Alpha Cru showed ability on her sole start in Ireland last summer and is an interesting contender starting out for David O’Meara, while the well-bred Sir John Bowdler could be a potential improver this year.
KHABIB arrives on an upward curve and is hard to oppose turned out under a 6lbs penalty for his stylish recent Beverley success. Freedom Flyer is next on the list having returned to form at Wolverhampton last time with Roydmoor and Auckland Lodge appealing as the two to fight it out for minor honours.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 5 to thrive for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 8 best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Galway Races antepost favourites for 3 of the big renewals at 2021 Festival
- When is the King George? 2021 Ascot date, start time, prize money, runners