* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
* Odds quoted on the widget are Future Racing / Antepost prices which means that if your selection does not run in the race for whatever reason – you will lose your stake under traditional Antepost rules
Atomic Force tops the two-year-old rankings
ATOMIC FORCE has jumped to the top of Timeform’s two-year-old charts after posting an impressive success in the Prix Robert Papin over 6 furlongs at Chantilly on Sunday.
The Kevin Ryan-trained Atomic Force had been a wide-margin winner of the Prix du Bois over the same course and distance on his previous start and he backed up that impression with an authoritative win in the Prix Robert Papin, earning a Timeform rating of 112p.
Atomic Force once again showed good early speed and he had his rivals in trouble from a long way out. He looks capable of clocking an even bigger figure if pressed.
Golden Pal will be a big player in the Nunthorpe Stakes
Wesley Ward had been making bullish noises about GOLDEN PAL and the colt delivered with an impressive success at Grade 3 level at Saratoga last week. Golden Pal, who will be familiar to European viewers having finished runner-up in last year’s Norfolk Stakes, is a possible for next month’s Nunthorpe Stakes at York and he was cut to favourite with Paddy Power.
Such a move looks fair enough as Golden Pal earned a Timeform rating of 126p for his effort at Saratoga, which places him only 2lbs behind Battaash. However, Golden Pal is a horse on the up and could still be capable of better, while the seven-year-old Battaash needs to prove he’s as good as he once was after suffering defeat in the King’s Stand Stakes on his return.
Real World could have Group 1s on his agenda
In stark contrast to the notable success Charlie Appleby has enjoyed with Godolphin in recent years, it has been relatively slim pickings for Saeed Bin Suroor of late. He has a good prospect on his hands however with REAL WORLD, who followed up his impressive Hunt Cup success with a cosy win in Listed company at Newbury on Saturday.
Real World quickened sharply once in the clear and was value for more than the winning margin of a length-and-a-quarter. He is an exciting prospect who certainly looks up to making a mark at Pattern level, perhaps even in Group 1 company.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Fantastic five-fold sees crafty Irish punter score over €3.5k off only €1.44 stake
- When is the King George? 2021 Ascot date, start time, prize money, runners