* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Not a strong opener and BEHOLDEN is not only likeably consistent, but his form is just about the best on offer. Oscars Fame ran a nice enough race here 16 days ago to merit attention.
It was hard not to be impressed by how COURTLAND (NAP) took to fences at Ffos Las and he can defy a 9lbs rise. Tomorrow Mystery and Isolate are big dangers, feared in that order.
Scrappy Jack beat a handful of these here last time, but MONEYKENNY was perhaps the one to take from that race. Don’t be surprised if Olly Murphy’s charge goes in here.
With so little weight to carry, there could be a big run in REGABY after his pleasing first completion over fences at Worcester. As Shortcross Storm looks vulnerable over this far the danger might be Pointed And Sharp, for all that he remains below his career-best form of 2019.
Considering his Flat ability GRANDEE has to be of interest now handicapping off this low a mark, which was earned on midwinter ground. Easkey Lad hasn’t been hit too hard for winning his last two and should be competitive again. Youvebrokenmydream also has a chance.
Topweight GRAGEELAGH GIRL has been in good form in points this year and gets the vote back under rules. Second choice is chase debutante My Lady Grey, who has a decent record over hurdles at this venue. None of the other runners can be dismissed.
The one with momentum is FORCHENA and she can complete a four-timer. Hot Ryan could be the main danger if she’s none the worse for two bad experiences over fences, while Gangster might be revitalised by a return to hurdling.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to follow for Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s tasty trio of selections for Sunday meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 must see picks at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Stratford on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 classy plays at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our traders 3 cracking bets at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A sweet 9/1 shot leads our Tipperary selections today
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 10/1 play tops our best bets at the Curragh on Sunday