* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I have absolutely been guilty of being a fanboy for Victor Ludorum since he burst onto the scene in what seems like a lifetime ago in 2019. He hasn’t shaped great so far this year on his two starts, but he should be able to comfortably dominate a field that doesn’t really have another true group horse in the field, bar Breizh Eagle. We won’t be getting rich backing Victor Ludorum as I expect him to be an odds on shot, but the forecast of Victor Ludorum to beat Breizh Eagle into second makes punting appeal to me here.
Atomic Force won, or more accurately stole, a Group 3 race over course and distance last time out, under a great front running ride. But, that trick can really only be played once and Stephane Pasquier won’t be allowed to get that solo again. Therefore the one I like as an each-way bet is PAPA DON’T PREACH, having a quick turnaround from a good second place in a Listed race last week. If Papa Don’t Preach manages to settle at all, he will be very hard to beat a good each-way price.
I am by no means reinventing the wheel here by putting up a Charlie Appleby raider to France, but here we are! Creative Force is the best horse in the race having won a Listed race in Newbury last time out. I also like Noticeable Grace to finish second to Creative Flair to give us a bit of a better price.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to follow for Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s tasty trio of selections for Sunday meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 must see picks at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Stratford on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 classy plays at Chantilly on Sunday