* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
With six French Flat wins to his name, Oneonechop is of obvious interest on his British debut, although he does need to prove his stamina. BOUNDSY BOY shaped well at Aintree on his hurdling debut and that looks the best form on offer.
Badness Backfires should again run well, but GETAWAYTONEWBAY is at her best at this track and can maintain her unbeaten record here.
If he adopts his usual front-running tactics, HANG IN THERE (NAP) could prove very hard to peg back, assuming he avoids too many errors. Get Back Get Back is the biggest threat.
Franz Klammer bolted up over course and distance last month and there didn’t appear to be any fortune attached to that success. He has every chance again off 10lbs higher, but MORE BUCK’S is on too tempting a mark to overlook on his return to racing under rules.
Big G could have quite a bit more to come and should again be thereabouts. He is feared but preference is for INDEPENDENCE, who has to prove he can jump but is on an upward curve and is taken to maintain the progress. Our Colossus is another who could make his presence felt.
Gary Hanmer’s SIR TIVO has turned our head as the selection in this Class 5 handicap over 2m 1f, with Shareef Star another potential threat.
Shanandoa has realistic claims in her hat-trick bid and should go very close. Hey Bob and Mi Laddo are also of interest, but it might pay to chance TRANSLINK on his handicap debut after wind surgery.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to thrive in Ireland on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s fantastic 4 to follow for Sunday’s meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 who may score at Deauville on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Perth card on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Your 4 best bets for Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: An excellent 11/2 shot heads our best bets at Salisbury today
- Horse Racing tips: A nifty 10/1 pick leads our Sunday selections at Sligo