* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
NEW TO PADDY POWER
Claiming hurdles are few and far between in Ireland but Stylish Moment can run well for trainer Eoin Doyle in this one. He generally travels well in his races but has been out of sorts the last few times we’ve seen him. The blinkers go on today and if he can reproduce some of the form he showed around this time last year he should be bang there in what is an ordinary contest.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Another race that lacks quality and if Pay the Fine puts in a similar run to the one he put in last time at Punchestown he should be bang there. Dakota Beat is likely to be favourite given his rating, but he’s had chances to break his duck over hurdles in the past and hasn’t done so, so Pay the Fine may represent some nice each-way value in a race not strong on depth.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Brilliant St Mark’s Basilica tops the three-year-old rankings
- Click here for our £/€20 sign up offer