* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
El Maga didn’t run at all badly when outclassed in the Albany at Royal Ascot but preference is for RIVERSWAY, who looked a nice prospect in defying a tricky draw at Carlisle. Ye Gud Thing might not be straightforward but her Yarmouth win brings her into it.
Arranmore represents a solid proposition in his current form but a chance is taken on the handicap debutant GAINSBOURG, who is temptingly treated on one of his qualifying runs. Club Wexford and Rum Runner appeal as winners waiting to happen off their current marks.
Frankel’s son Keeper is likely to prove very popular after winning comfortably at Brighton but CARRIGILLIHY (nap) could be as progressive as he was good value for his Pontefract win. Tim Easterby’s gelding appears to be learning on the job.
A tight handicap. KETTLE HILL pulled his way out of contention when strongly fancied for his handicap debut at Redcar and the potential is there for this well-related gelding to go higher than his current mark. Ridgeway won a bit too well for his own good last time as he’s now 10lb higher, so second choice is Urban Violet.
Tom’s Reign Beau is getting closer in handicaps but David Allan jumps ship to IMPELLER, for whom it looks a matter of time before he makes the breakthrough on turf. Cooperation is much respected after his bold show at Royal Ascot, but Truth In Jest might be vulnerable now up in the ratings and in class.
There was plenty to like about the debut effort of LA SENSAZIONE and a strict interpretation of that form (through the second) gives her the beating of Art Dealer. The danger could be Makashi if he can bounce back from his Haydock defeat.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Monday card at Worcester with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Nottingham on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: An awesome 17/2 shot leads our Ayr selections today