* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It could pay to take the hint derived from the fact that Michael O’Callaghan declared recent Curragh third UP ABOVE for a Listed race at Tipperary. Having missed that engagement, he may may take advantage of this opportunity. Ger Lyons has his juvenile squad in fine shape and Geocentric is a noteworthy newcomer. Gowran maiden winner Hadman deserves respect too.
The 7-furlong trip was too far for EVER ROCK on her seasonal debut at Down Royal and this should prove more suitable for her. She has a realistic chance of turning the tables on Pretty Smart who beat her over 5 furlongs at Navan last October. Admirable veteran Doonard Prince has a good chance on his recent third at this track. Fine Distraction enters calculations following his third at Tipperary on Wednesday.
This looks open. DEIDRA came back to something like her best form when run out of it late on at the Curragh over 7 furlongs a week ago. The drop back to this trip can see her notch another win. Mrs Bouquet and Goodnight Girl also ran well at the Curragh last week and are dangers.
Some nicely-bred newcomers, notably Trent, Vega Magnifico and Anchorage, but UNCONQUERABLE sets a fair standard. The form of his last-time-out narrow loss advertised by the third-placed horse winning since
There must be a doubt about the ability of Storm Legend to run up to his 104 rating. But, preference is for the twice-raced ACANELLA, whose relative inexperience was probably a disadvantage when she was tried in a Group 3 race at Leopardstown not long after her debut win. Shandra, just in front of the Ger Lyons-trained filly then, could also feature now that she is dropped in class.
This looks quite open but perhaps the lightly-raced Galileo filly EASILY will prove equal to the task off an opening mark of 69. Gowran maiden winner Zola Sakura also has a solid chance in her first handicap. Five Helmets, a dual hurdles scorer this year, and Ivy Avenue may prove best of the more exposed runners.
A second placing in a claimer last time suggests that SEA SESSIONS may be on the upgrade. He finished in front of Bader Ginsburg on that occasion, but that rival rates a threat on her subsequent Limerick third which gives her an edge over Maloja. Another to consider is Bella Coaster, whose Ballinrobe fourth was quite encouraging.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 solid picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs value plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald 7 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weavers 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Sandown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy trader’s best bets at Bellewstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 plays to savour at Leicester on Saturday
- When is the Eclipse Stakes 2021? Start time, prize money and runners