* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Atheeb may do better after his wind operation but this may rest between the 3yos. Bonnyrigg and Action Hero are considered but this longer trip could bring about an improved showing from PRINCE OF BEL LIR.
Magical Wish lurks on a dangerous mark but would make more appeal over 7f, so Mamillius and INDIAN CREAK may be the pair to focus on. A 4lb rise for the selection’s Windsor win looks manageable and he has already proved himself at this quirky venue.
New Pursuit is an interesting newcomer but he has a useful standard to aim at on debut. Whitefeathersfall sets it after his good second at Haydock last month and he will take some pegging back but both ALDBOURNE and Three Dons can improve for today’s extra furlong and Andrew Balding’s juvenile may have a much bigger effort in him.
Tralee Hills, unpenalised for last week’s Newbury win, is the obvious starting point and he won’t mind the forecast ground conditions. Party Island and El Conquistador should make a bold bid but BEAT THE HEAT has dropped quickly back to a handy mark on turf and he may be able to bounce back now blinkers are given a spin.
If the ground stays on the slow side then Bad Company would need serious consideration but SWEET REWARD (nap) looks the one to beat. He has shown plenty of determination to win Sandown handicaps on his last two starts, both wins backed up by the Topspeed figure, and a 2lb rise for last time may not be sufficient.
Hesperis and Dark Motive are strong candidates from the 3yo division but there are some interesting runners amongst the older horses. Soramond, Esspeegee and Militry Decoration are high on the list but REECELTIC was on the up on AW when last seen and may be able to continue that progress switched to turf.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Haydock card on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 8/1 shot tops our best bets at Bellewstown today
- Horse Racing: Why we haven’t seen the best of Irish Derby winner Hurricane Lane yet
- When is the Eclipse Stakes 2021? Start time, prize money and runners