* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Erosandpsyche was a couple of lengths in front of Back To Brussels last time, in receipt of more weight that day too, than today so I’d be disappointed if he couldn’t confirm that form. The other two dangers on paper need to improve plenty on official figures to win here so although Erosandpsyche will be favourite, he should take plenty of beating.
Custers Mistake was slow away last time and finished a never nearer sixth at Fairyhouse over today’s trip. He’s dropped down to a nice mark now of 59 as he’s been competitive off higher marks in the past. Although he’s 0 from 14 career starts, this could be the day he gets his head in front with Scott McCullagh taking off a valuable 5lbs.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Hamilton on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s two picks for you at Roscommon on Tuesday