* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Although Kapsize has a chance after his win at Hexham last time this sharper track may not be ideal and preference is for INFINITE SUN (nap) who split two last-time winners when runner-up over C&D a week ago.
In a tricky race the suggestion is LYGON ROCK who is unexposed over fences and hails from a stable in great form at the moment. The in-form Boughtbeforelunch is an obvious danger.
In an intriguing contest the vote goes to MICK PASTOR as he has proved he is pretty useful in three of his four runs over fences. However, in receipt of 6lb chasing debutant Courtandbould should give him a good race.
Although Master Artist has the best form he’s not particularly consistent and it could pay to take a chance with DOLLY MCQUEEN who receives 13lb and ran creditably over further here last time. Guns For Hire is another with a chance.
Most of these arrive with a question mark against them and it looks worth siding with DAVE AND BERNIE who had been in excellent nick for his current handler until possibly finding the race coming too quickly at Bangor last time. Phoebus Lescribaa rates the obvious threat on the back of his recent win here but hasn’t proved the most trustworthy in the past.
Uttoxeter scorer Getaway Bay is going the right way now and both issthecuddles and Ballymilan should be involved but DREAMSUNDERMYFEET gets in unpenalised for his impressive recent course win and is impossible to oppose.
There’s not much to choose between the duo on form but BARELY FAMOUS is the more lightly raced of the two and possesses the greater potential for improvement so just gets the nod over Merry Berry in what should be a closely fought match.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best bets at Pontefract today
- Horse Racing tips: A nifty 11/2 shot tops our Lingfield selections today