* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
More Beautiful is a very interesting runner. I don’t think Aidan O’Brien had this race in mind at the start of the season when she started off in a Guineas trial, but she looks to be well in here against her own sex off a mark of 97. She ran well last time in a Group 3 against some high-class horses. There’s nothing of that calibre here now and I’d expect her to add to her sole win to date which was on debut last season.
This looks a competitive Group 3 with a good mix of both unexposed and exposed horses and the one I like is True Self. She ran a blinder last time in the Tattersalls Gold Cup when only being beaten a length. She has to give weight to unexposed three-year-olds now, but she has been very solid of late and is versatile ground wise, so she has to have a big chance.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Act of God looks an interesting runner for Eddie O’Grady down towards the bottom of the weights. He was last seen on the flat finishing seventh in the big staying handicap on Champions weekend at Leopardstown back in September 2019 and has done quite well over hurdles since. He gets plenty of weight off his main rivals and I’d expect him to run well at an each-way price.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets for Saturday’s Irish Derby Day at the Curragh
- Irish Derby 2021 start time, prize money and runners
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer