* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The 74-rated filly ALICE KITTY (nap) has a profile that suggests she is more likely to run up to her rating than 73-rated gelding Macadam’s Rock. Best of the remainder may be Rare Flower.
Collateral form linked to Royal Ascot is not typical for this venue. The case in favour of UMNEYAAT is strong, underlined by his Curragh fourth placing behind the subsequent Sandringham Stakes winner Create Belief. Optimistic Belief probably rates the main threat after an improved effort last time. Siofra and Lusaka also have place chances.
This looks open and it might be worth taking a chance each-way with handicap debutante PROUD PRINCESS who is 2lb out of the handicap. At the other end of the scale Starting Monday holds a leading chance. Stellar Spirit, a maiden having his first race away from Dundalk, and prolific winner Eastern Racer are worth considering.
Calvados looks a likely improver stepping up in trip and Astrophysicist has been give a chance by the handicapper but preference is for DUNUM who posted a career best last time out and may have more to give at this new trip.
A few of these have claims but the solid option is DEWCUP who probably needed his return and looked well capable of winning a Flat maiden last summer. Phoenix Cowboy is a danger if ready for his return and My Mate Mozzie is a fascinating contender having won a bumper in good style when last seen. Weather Alert might be involved if some rain arrives.
Course hurdles winner IMPERIAL CHOICE has a realistic chance of a first Flat success following last Thursday’s fourth in a maiden at Leopardstown. Starlight Dream can be expected to improve from her seasonal debut at Roscommon. Merroir seems reliable and should not be far away.
Take A Turn should be in the mix if he builds on his recent 1l defeat and last time out winner Future Romance is respected from an 8lb higher mark. However, it might be worth taking a chance on COIS SIONNA who should come on from a promising reappearance and she’s becoming well treated.
An open finale but a chance is taken on SWELLTIME who has become well handicapped on old form and gets his optimum conditions/trip here. Alohamora should go well back on the Flat and Rock On Seamie has been in good form over hurdles and returns to this sphere on a workable handicap mark.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets for Chepstow on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 11/2 shot heads our Southwell selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 cracking picks for Monday’s UK & Irish meetings
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips