* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is a pretty weak looking maiden hurdle as expected for this time of year, so I reckon CRESCENT LAKE could go well at what should be an each-way price.
He’s rated 74 on the Flat and has slowly gotten better over hurdles. He finished sixth last time at Cork not beaten too far and if he can step forward again from that run for Terence O’Brien, he could easily get involved.
GOLDEN GLEN was sent off favourite last time, but could only manage third behind one of her stablemates. That was only her second run since last November and the fact she’s a course winner is a big plus, as horses tend to either take well to Tramore or they don’t.
It’s a competitive looking race, but I’m hoping that the John Walsh-trained Golden Glen can win for the second time.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 5 Epsom Oaks day picks on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Our pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 6 value plays at Epsom on Friday and Saturday