* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Bucks Dream can be expected to go close, especially with the yard going well. But, FAT SAM, who ran with great credit last time, is taken to make a winning handicap debut.
Montanna has live claims after his course and distance win last month. But, preference is for ACCORDINGTOGINO (NAP), who has been knocking on the door in recent starts.
With two of the likely candidates, Taylors Three Rock and Tibbie Dunbar, likely to ensure a strong pace, this is surely the best chance EMMA LAMB will have of repaying her long-suffering supporters. Eva’s Diva is next best.
A tactical affair could pose a question for ARCADE ATTRACTION. But, with two of his rivals out of form and the third still looking for a first success, he is the obvious selection. No Quarter Asked is next best.
Despite a big weight, Garbanzo could easily figure strongly on his return from more than a year off. Ragamuffin has fair claims, but perhaps OUT BY SIX can provide the answer to this tricky handicap. First Destination is feared most.
In the hope that blinkers have the same effect as cheekpieces did when they were first fitted, SHATTERED GLASS is taken to return to form. Robin Of Sherwood is more reliable than most of these and is next best, while Henri Morgan Parry could yet take a major leap forward.
There are all manner of possibilities here including Top Beak on his hat-trick bid, Ayr Of Elegance after his impressive win in March and the Skelton debutante Hit The Bottle. The 12-year-old CLEARLY CAPABLE ran really well on his stable debut and earns the vote ahead of last Saturday’s close course and distance third Comeonthebull.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Trader’s top tips for Thursday at Leopardstown
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Hamilton on Thursday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Epsom Oaks day