* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This looks an open contest and the suggestion is to side with WAY TO WIN, who had a positive debut experience and is taken to step up on that. Pure Charmer remains of interest and is perhaps the main danger, while Be Be Ex should be involved. Roccozaam, Cheese The One and Nemorum are newcomers worth noting in the market.
The in-form SILVER NEMO might not have been quite as good on turf last time but the return to this C&D makes him look a more attractive proposition and he is taken to win again. Thomas Daniell has the form to get involved if acting on this surface but the main danger to the selection could be Oh So Woke, whose Irish Polytrack form would give her a chance if able to get back close to her best on this British debut.
Araifjan has been at the top of his game on Polytrack and turf recently and should make another bold bid back up in trip, while prolific winner Corinthia Knight had an excuse on slow ground last time and is respected on his return to AW. However, it is hard to get away from the major improver POWER OVER ME (nap), who made it 5-6 for Robyn Brisland when scoring at Wolverhampton in March and still looks feasibly treated on his return from a 75-day break.
A fascinating race in which the vote goes to KAHEALL, who made it 2-3 with his eased-down win off 3lb lower here in December and is open to more progress upped to 1m on his return. Great King didn’t get the breaks behind a handicap blot at Wolverhampton last month and he’s feared most, ahead of his stablemate La Tihaty who has landed the odds in his last two starts and looks interesting at this new trip on his handicap debut.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
This weak contest looks a good opportunity for the in-form course winner ALEATORIC to make it three wins from his last four starts, by defying his latest 8lb rise before taking a step up in grade. Scudamore looks likely to present his biggest threat.
River Chorus can probably still produce better, while FINAL RENDEZVOUS looks a big player following her good second over 8.6f at Wolverhampton. Valentinka is another likely to be involved.
An interesting maiden in which Sea Empress sets the standard based on her debut win. She had an excuse last time and could take some beating. However, John and Thady Gosden have two runners with eyecatching pedigrees in Future and in particular FLAUNT. The Stoute-trained Maytal may be able to get more competitive this time.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 7 slick picks for Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks on ITV Racing
- Ruby Walsh: The ‘incredible’ Epsom Derby winner I’d love to have ridden