* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets.
Joseph O ‘Brien’s runner steps up to one mile on quicker ground now and that looks to be his ideal set up. He’s been unlucky not to win this year and now gets a 3lb pull with Lunar Space. With the doubts over Sinawann’s fitness, Magnanimous looks a solid option to take advantage.
He’s finished behind Epsom Derby favourite Bolshoi Ballet on both his runs this year but ran a career-best in the Derrinstown House Stud in first-time blinkers. Now stepping up in trip again to 1m 4f should prove ideal. Donnacha’s O’Brien’s charge should be capable of getting a good position from stall three and Fernando Vichi is more than able of taking a weak enough looking race.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets on Epsom Oaks day
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Oaks day picks on ITV Racing
- Ruby Walsh: The ‘incredible’ Epsom Derby winner I’d love to have ridden