Willie McCreery’s runner looks to have a lot in her favour now back to Fillies and Mares’ company after a big run last time. She was unlucky not to win and was the only one who got into it from off the pace.
Lustown Baba improved with every run last year, so should produce another big run over a course and distance where she has already produced a career best. The ground is currently on the soft side and could get softer if the rain arrives. That would suit her too.
This is a very open race, but not that many that will want to race prominently. Chiricahua should lead, will handle the trip and ground and may still be improving. Ger Lyons’ runner will need to improve given he’s up to a mark of 91 now, but he looked to have a bit to spare last time when winning at Killarney. He had an easy lead there but could well get the same set up again.
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing: Nicky Henderson’s form among three things we learned last week
- Ruby Walsh: The ‘incredible’ Epsom Derby winner I’d love to have ridden
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Oaks
- Epsom Derby entries and antepost betting