* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
DUHAIL is one of the more underrated of Andre Fabres sprinters this year. The Chantilly-based master has tried a number of trips with him over the past 12 months and to his credit, he runs his race consistently. I very much like him over Sunday’s trip of 6 furlongs and the deep ground will suit. Dhulia has the stamina to last all the way home.
I am a massive fan of THE REVENANT, but he is very ground dependent. Luckily, he gets his ground on Sunday and we will see his best here. We can also forget his last two starts on good ground. His main opposition comes in the form of Skalleti and Victor Ludorum, but both are easily opposable here.
Skalleti missed his most recent engagement at the last minute so I have real doubts about him and Victor Ludorum showed nothing in his last start and the market seems to be very weak about him too.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s fine 4 to follow at Navan & Punchestown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 to score at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Uttoxeter on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our terrific trio of plays at ParisLongchamp on Sunday
- Ruby Walsh: The ‘incredible’ Epsom Derby winner I’d love to have ridden