* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
James Moffatt has an excellent record around Cartmel as a trainer, and ONE FINE MAN is his runner here in this 2m 6f contest. He was getting into contention at Wetherby before falling three out and crucially, he receives weight off his two main rivals in this race. He cost £110k as a three-year-old and I’m hoping he can recover just over £3,000 of his price here.
This is a competitive handicap hurdle, with the extra places on offer from Paddy and I’d be disappointed if ARCADIAN SUNRISE doesn’t fill one of them. He was a long way back last time at the course and challenged very wide in to the straight, before tiring late on to finish sixth at the Punchestown Festival. With a more efficient ride here, he can show that a mark of 124 is underestimating his ability over hurdles.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s lively Lucky 31 for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s super picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 8 awesome plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Haydock on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Saturday
- Ruby Walsh: The ‘incredible’ Epsom Derby winner I’d love to have ridden