* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A tricky puzzle to solve, but a chance is taken on RAVEN RULE who has looked promising in bumpers and she might take a step forward from her comeback run in a Grade 3 at Punchestown 15 days ago.
Bonarc sets the standard on form and she ought to be thereabouts if fully tuned up for her reappearance. The well-bred Cathmart Desjy is another to consider.
Only three count, so there is cracking each-way terms here. DON DIABLO put his Tramore run behind him when scoring at Down Royal. The Cathal Don beat a stablemate of the selection last time, while Coulonces could be on a nice mark back at this sort of trip.
The plunge on RICH BELIEF at Limerick suggests he is well ahead of his mark and perhaps he still is; in any case, he can improve for his talented trainer. An interesting race this, with Match My Fire one of several dangers.
Julies Stowaway rates as the type to bounce back from a blip last time out and he just about sets the standard on form having gone close on several occasions this winter. But, preference is for FISSA, who might be able to progress now stepping back up in trip. Clondaw Bertie is another who should appreciate further, and he completes the shortlist.
This is open, but ALLORA YEATS produced a career best when last seen over hurdles and has been running respectably on the Flat since. If she can build on that, she ought to go close from a 2lbs higher mark. Last time out winner Different Beat is another to consider having won with a bit more in hand than the winning margin suggested last time.
It was a much-improved effort from SHANTOU LUCKY (NAP) when getting off the mark at Down Royal last time out and with this longer trip likely to yield improvement, a 6lbs rise might not be enough to stop him going in again. Porky Rush is respected on handicap debut and Mick Mixy showed a bit more last time out.
CHASING ABBEY might be the one here, though unease in the market would be off-putting if punters are keen to play their cards late. Insane Bolt is interesting, with several stablemates running big races lately despite market drifts.
An intriguing finale, since the well-bred Zuma Rock reappears, suggesting Willie Mullins has retained hope. IRON WOMAN has an edge over Cool Rain on Limerick running, while the bookmakers will be wary of any Sam Curling runner at the moment, including the well-bred Helluva Gal.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- York tips: Timeform’s best bets for every Thursday race at the Dante Festival
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power and Frank Hickey’s Thursday best bets at York
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 picks for Thursday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets for Thursday’s ITV action
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy trader’s deadly double at Clonmel on Thursday