We’ve got three days of high-quality hurdling and top-class chasing from Aintree to look forward to including the greatest steeplechase in the world – the Grand National. It’s always sensible to research every variable before having a punt which means partaking in a spot on amateur meteorology. But you don’t have to worry because Paddy Power News has done all the leg work and found out the latest weather forecast and track conditions for the three-day Grand National Festival and the big race itself on Saturday April 10.
WHAT’S THE LATEST WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE 2021 GRAND NATIONAL?
The outlook for Aintree Racecourse on the third and final day of the Grand National Festival is good, with dry and sunny spells predicted and a high of 8C.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
WHAT’S THE GOING AT AINTREE RACECOURSE?
The latest report on the going at Aintree Racecourse was conducted on Saturday, April 10. It has the National course as Good to Soft and Mildmay course as Good to Soft, Good (in places). 6mm of water was applied to all courses overnight into Saturday.
WHAT’S HAPPENING ON DAY THREE OF THE GRAND NATIONAL FESTIVAL?
The third and final day of the 2021 Grand National Festival is obviously all about the Grand National but there are six other races on the card.
The final race of the day and the meeting is a Grade 2 National Hunt Flat race at 18.20.
Read More on the Grand National 2021
- Grand National 2021 race info including date and start time
- Grand National trends to note when picking your horse
- Grand National tips: Frank Hickey’s 16/1 shot to emulate Rule The World
- Grand National best winners of the 21st Century
- Grand National entries ahead of the handicapper
- How many grey horses have won the Grand National?