*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while in-copy odds are accurate at time of publication but subject to change
The Grand National offers a shot at racing immortality for horses, jockeys and trainers alike – and a total of 106 runners are hoping to take their place in the history books by winning the 2021 renewal. It’ll be an extra special running of the greatest steeplechase in the world after last year’s race was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic. COVID really has a lot to answer for…
Tiger Roll was robbed of the chance to make it three wins in successive years thanks to the pesky virus – and connections have raised doubts about whether the much-loved 11-year-old will even be among the 40 runners this year. The 2018 and 2019 champ was included among the initial entries before the February 2 cut-off deadline but his two runs this season have been less than impressive and concern was mounting over his potential handicap before an official rating of 166 was allotted.
A series of scratchings are set to take place in March and April to trim the field, which could see a number of high-profile horses cut from proceedings.
Paddy Power News brings you all the potential runners and latest odds as the field is whittled down ahead of Grand National Saturday at Aintree on April 10. Paddy is offering non-runner money back so you won’t lose out if your pick pulls out!
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
GRAND NATIONAL POTENTIAL RUNNERS AND LATEST ODDS
Read More on the Grand National
- Grand National: 5 of the best moments in history
- Grand National: The 6 winners that shook the world
- Grand National: How Ruby Walsh was tricked into thinking he wouldn’t win
- Grand National weights revealed for 2021 renewal
- Grand National: When is Tiger Roll’s next race?
- Grand National: When is 2021 race? What time does it start?