Saturday was a day that will live long in the mind of one Paddy Power racing customer, as yet again we’ve had our pants pulled down. Our victor somehow correctly called the winners of four races at Doncaster and Meydan on Saturday – and all of them were tasty outside shots to boot!
Our crafty customer, who hails from Milton Keynes, placed an each-way 10p Lucky 15 for a total stake costing just £3 and scored a whooping grand total of £41,118 after the bet came in. The punt beat off amazing odds of 13,705/1, as our winner used incredible racing knowledge to land the loot from the tracks in England and the United Arab Emirates.
To make life even sweeter for our punter, the bonkers bet was claimed in about of an hour and 15 minutes – not much waiting around, eh? Let’s tell you have the cracking punt came up:
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
The day started in Doncaster, where the aptly named TAKINGRISKS was the opening selection on the betslip in the 15:15 race. This was our winner’s biggest gamble of the day as the Nicky Richards gelding went off at odds of 40/1. But, there was no need to worry as Sean Quinlan in the saddle gave him a brilliant ride to see off Aye Right in second by 1-and-a-quarter lengths, giving our wager the perfect start in the process.
Our victor must have had a second screen on the go (don’t forget you can do that with the Paddy Power app) as the second selection MYSTERY LORD (20/1) also went off at 15:15 in Meydan. This was the tightest affair that day as the Hetal Al Alawi-trained horse was made fight all the way by Al Salt, but Pat Cosgrave onboard was able to get him to the winning post three-quarters of a length in front.
We were back in Doncaster for the 16:25 for the final race of the day on that card and our customer was looking for Henry Daly’s MARSHMALLO to do the business at 20/1. The mare needed a bit of a shake up from Richard Johnson 2 furlongs out, but she responded brilliantly and kept on to best Billams Legacy by 2 lengths in the end.
Again, our winner must have had a second device going as the final pick of the Lucky 15 was also off at 16:25 at Meydan. MOSHAHER carried all of our victors hopes and dreams, and that faith was repayed in style as Satish Seemar’s 25/1 outsider got to the winning post 1-and-a-quarter lengths in front to send our victor into dreamland!
That result meant the cash was claimed and an astounding total of £41,118 was winging its way to Milton Keynes off only an initial £3 stake. Saturday’s don’t come much sweeter than that! Welcome to our Punt Hall of Fame.
- Mick Galwey: Neil Back apologising was WORSE than what he did to Munster
- Football tips: Sheffield United can seal Tuesday’s Premier League Double
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Arkle Challenge Trophy
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Marsh Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Festival Novices’ Chase
- Cheltenham tips: Shishkin, Envoi Allen and Monkfish in our enhanced 9/1 treble
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks in March