Sunday’s don’t come much sweeter than the one just gone for a crafty customer of ours from Co Waterford, that’s because our punter made a cute call on a four-fold horse racing accumulator that has to be seen to be believed. The punchy punt took in meetings at Southwell and Punchestown as our winner perfectly predicted four winners from four races on the day.
To make life even better for our victor, the cash was claimed inside just about an hour and 20 minutes on the day. Our winner beat off odds of 1,508/1 to bring up the bet and it returned €3,018 off only a €2 stake. Let’s take you through how the money was reeled in:
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
Our victor’s quest for success started in Nottinghamshire, where FAST EMMA (4/1) was the selection in the opening contest on the Southwell card at 13:05. Micheal Bell’s filly was given a game challenge by Smokey Malone, but Cieren Fallon in the saddle steered her into the lead inside the final furlong and she kept on well to win by a length.
After that, we jumped across the Irish Sea for three races at Punchestown. First on the chopping block was Ronan McNally’s DREAL DEAL in the 13:20. Backing this gelding was the biggest call on our winner’s betslip as the gelding went off at outside odds of 22/1. Any nerves were unnecessary though, as Denis O’Regan produced a brilliant ride to get him to the winning post 3 lengths ahead of Ganapathi.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Next on the hitlist was a pair of Willie Mullins charges, the first of which was FRERE TUCK (11/4) in the 13:50 at the Co Kildare track. The gelding looked in fine fettle after taking the lead at the last and eased his way to a 3-and-a-quarter length victory over Hurricane Cliff in second spot.
That left just one leg remaining on our punter’s acca and that came in the 14:20 race on the card. Mullins was looking to make it two wins on-the-spin with KLASSY KAY (5/2) and our clever customer needed her to do the same. It turned out to be the easiest win of the day as Rachael Blackmore did the business onboard the mare to secure a comfortable four lengths triumph over the favourite Exit To The West.
That result meant the loot was landed and over €3,000 was on its way to Co Waterford. All was can say is, enjoy the winnings!
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 early fancies to score at Cheltenham 2021
- Horse Racing: Paddy’s non-runner money back on all 2021 Cheltenham Races
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive for Paddy’s Cheltenham 2021 non-runner no bet offer
- Cheltenham Festival: 8 course specialists to keep onside for March
- Cheltenham Festival: 5 horses to note as the countdown continues