IRELAND, NI & UK
In the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales all our shops are temporarily closed.
Getting paid on winning shop bets
If you are holding a winning bet slip, it will be paid as normal when the shops reopen. However, If you have an online account with us we can credit your winning in-store slips to your account. If you’ve got a winner lying around, email a picture of the slip, along with your name, online username and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively – if you don’t have a PP online account you can register here and then follow the above steps to have your winning retail bet credited to your online account.
Our number one priority is keeping our customers and team members safe. So, all of our shops will follow the latest government guidelines on social distancing.
Our number one priority is keeping our customers and team members safe. Here’s more on what to expect in our shops:
1. We’ll be managing the number of customers in our shops at any one time. Please bear with us.
2. Please use our hand sanitizers when you enter our shop, before and after machine use, and again when you leave.
3. We have protective screens fitted between our machines and counters for your safety.
4. You’ll notice floor markings in-store to help you queue safely. Please keep your distance from others, in line with government advice.
5. When writing out bets, please take the pen with you or bin it.
6. It’s best to use contactless payment, where possible.
7. We may ask customers to temporarily remove face coverings to prove age or for self-exclusion purposes.
8. In the UK, you will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR Code or give your details for Contact Tracing.
We’re asking everyone to Do Your Bit to help ensure that we, you and the rest of the world starts getting back to normal as quickly – and safely – as possible.