* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The break is a bit of a concern for OLA BONITA, but she still appeals as the most likely winner. Michael Beresford has a nice chance of his opening success as does Blue Power, though he will be tested for gate speed from the high draw.
This is a pretty strong maiden. ZOZIMUS has had a few chances, but might get off the mark in the headgear. Colour Sergeant looks the obvious one for second, but Jeroboam may improve beyond him.
A convincing course and distance winner last week on his second start for Ado McGuinness, RAPHAEL can defy a 7lb rise and follow up here. Sindhia, Theophile and Angel Palanas may prove the main dangers.
Not too much form to go on, but the C&D debut run of SPILT PASSION caught the eye and she gets the vote ahead of Hazel. Plenty of interest in the newcomers, chiefly Joan Of Arc, Ever A Dream and New Moon Rising.
A strong-finishing second to a course specialist over C&D three weeks ago, ROYAL SCHOLAR (NAP) can get off the mark here in a race seemingly with plenty of dead wood. Eglish has to be respected from a team in flying form, while Talk Now is one who could run well at a price.
Tai Sing Yeh is proving expensive to follow but comes here in form and is well drawn so rates a definite threat, while Royal Marksman definitely enters calculations after a promising C&D handicap debut run last week. However, it may pay to take a chance on ST GEORGE’S HEAD lasting out the trip from a good draw with a top claimer on board and off a handy mark.
Ado McGuinness’ form is nothing short of sensational at the moment and he holds the key to this, with HARRY’S BAR taken to make an Irish debut a winning one, the stable providing another big contender in Laugh A Minute.
Quite an open race to conclude. SONDHEIM is grand fresh and a speculative choice, but more solid on recent form are Time And Money and Dame Rapide.
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 4 to score on Friday across the tracks
- Horse Racing tips: Madonna to hit the right note at the Curragh on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform pick 8 they rate at Warwick on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s trio of top bets for Newcastle on Friday
- Breeders’ Cup tips: A trader trixie to give it dixie at Keeneland on Friday night