A monster day’s racing on Saturday with the mega Ascot Champions Day coming under orders.
There;s some serious questions to be answered like will Stradivarius end the season on a high in the Long Distance Cup, can Magical put the boys in their place in the Champion Stakes again and will Aidan O’Brien’s crew actually saddle the right horses?
To help you solve these puzzles and the rest of Saturday’s Ascot card, we’ve assembled some form experts, racing scientists and general best-guessers, to give you their picks for every single race on Champions Day.
So whether you’re a committed aficionado or just a casual day-tripper to the Sport of Kings, download, squeeze or just stare in wide-eyed wonder at our Champions Day Cheat Sheet, which does exactly what it says on the tin.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AS A PDF OR CLICK HERE TO VIEW A LARGER VERSION OF OUR CHAMPIONS DAY CHEAT SHEET AT ASCOT ON SATURDAY.
- Sprint over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Ruby Walsh’s 10 to follow for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Paul Jacobs’ 10 to follow for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to pay their way for the new jumps season
- The latest racing results are just a click away on PP News
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power