Ya Boy Ya and Dakota Moirette look the pick of the bunch in this beginners’ chase with preference given to Colin Bowe’s runner.
His jumping was very good at Kilbeggan last time out over 2m 4f and he can dominate from the front and put Dakota Moirette’s jumping under pressure early on.
A maiden hurdle over 2m where Noel Meade’s Jeff Kidder looks sure to play a big part. He’s rated a little bit higher than Scholastic on the Flat and had a pretty good run at this venue when second to Longclaw on his hurdles debut, before returning to the level to score at Bellewstown.
He could make a pretty capable juvenile hurdler and may be a bit of value against the likely favourite Scholastic.
*The latest odds are bang up to date on our new bet widget
- Sprint over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- The latest race cards are just a click away on PP News
- The latest racing results are just a click away on PP News
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners