The ones with experience don’t set an exacting standard, so it could be worth siding with PACK TWELVE as our first selection of the night on the dirt. This colt looks a nice type on paper and gets lasix on his debut for trainer Jeff Bonde.
Hot Socks will get plenty of help from the saddle here, with Tiago Pereira booked to ride and can emerge best of the remainder. Meanwhile, Art Sherman’s Mobjack also makes our short-list for this contest.
This one is an open Group 2 affair, but HARD NOT TO LOVE has had a bullet workout in the last seven days and looks the one to get on board with under the tutelage of trainer John Shirreffs.
Ce Ce demands plenty of respect after racking up a hat-trick of wins and looks the likeliest to chase the selection home on the fast dirt, while Fighting Mad for trainer Bob Baffert is another to consider in this race.
John Sadler’s filly MESO arrives in good form and must have a good chance on these terms, so looks like one of the best prospects in this line-up.
Sugary is certainly one to be interested in with a leading jockey Mike Smith booked and should go well to challenge in this one too. Miss Flawless demands respect as well with Flavien Prat onboard.
* Prices correct at publishing but are subject to change except on our snazzy new bet widget which is bang up to date.
* To celebrate the return of racing, Timeform Race Passes – the ultimate form guide – is free this week and you can check it out here.
- All the latest racing previews from France and the USA are just a click away
- Horse Racing Tips: Our traders pick 5 who’ll strive at Santa Anita tonight
- Horse Racing tips: 7 Flat horses to put into your tracker right now as the season resumes