First reserve NENITA needs one to come out to get a run, but she will prove tough to beat if that is the case. With plenty of speed in her locker, the selection should be able to get a good position despite her outside draw. Queen Letizia and Rack Daddy are the other pair to concentrate on.
KAREN’S COVE comes here on the back of a win last time and has strong claims of following up in what looks a similar contest in terms of depth. He Iz Gone gets some much-needed class relief in this claimer and should fare better than of late, while Joe Di Baggio makes up the shortlist.
* All odds correct at time of posting and are subject to change.
A course-and-distance winner at a slightly lower level last time, BLAZING DESIRE was claimed out of that race by new trainer Amador Sanchez. He has a fair chance of striking at the first time of asking for his new barn. Super Lucky and Uncle Andrew looks like the biggest threats.
MIDTOWN ROSE has performed consistently in defeat on her last three outings and has now attracted the talents of top rider Irad Ortiz in the saddle. That may be enough to see her get her head in front this time. Archumybaby makes some appeal on stable debut and can chase the selection home.
- Horse racing tips: 10 horses to follow when the the UK Flat season resumes next week
- All the latest racing previews from France and the USA are just a click away
- Horse Racing tips: A super 6 picks from Sir Micheal Stoute’s stable to note
- Horse Racing tips: The best-backed horses for the UK Classics in Paddy’s book