10pm – I’M JUST FANCY @ 9/1
I’m Just Fancy had three of these in arrears when a good second over C&D earlier in the month and deserves to land one of these. She is preferred to the reopposing Muzz’em and the downgraded Road Show.
10.27pm – FRIENDLY AND KIND @ 6/5
Friendly and Kind ran out a facile winner over this C&D last week and she is fancied to follow up if arriving in the same mood today. Moonfield and Irish Contessa also bid for a track-and-trip double and are serious threats.
10.54pm – THREE FOOTER @ 4/7
Three Footer, who won a Santa Anita maiden, takes a notable drop in class after blowing the cobwebs away in a much better contest recently and can prove too hot for these on his Fonner Park debut. Ollie’s Papa’s Boy and Thunder Box can give him most to think about.
- Why horse racing in the USA is still going ahead despite being stopped in UK and Ireland
- Ruby Walsh: Fear of being replaced was always present throughout my career
11.21pm – SCOTIA QUEEN @ 7/4
Scotia Queen is going to win a maiden claimer of this nature sooner rather than later judged on recent form, and gets the verdict here ahead of Super Miss B Haven and Clytee.
11.48pm – EMMAS SILVER ROSE @ 6/4
A few in with chances here and Emmas Silver Rose looks the pick of them based on her impressive last-start triumph. Sisters Heart has won two of her last three and joins Mucho Super Girl on the shortlist.
The Racing Post’s tips summary
- All prices correct at time of publishing
- Ruby Walsh: The Irish Grand National win that gave me no satisfaction
- Brendan Duke’s five to watch for the Irish flat racing season
- Cheltenham 2021: Ruby Walsh’s 10 to watch for next year’s Festival