10pm – BANANA PEPPER @ 11/8
This is a weak opener and it looks a good opportunity for Banana Pepper, who arrives at Fonner Park for the first time with strong claims on his silver medal at Mahoning last month. Run For Matty and Shattered Dreams are the obvious threats.
10.27pm – SHADE OF JUSTICE @ 4/1
Shade of Justice has been knocking on the door and has a good chance of being let in today, although Lovesaflyin gets a notable drop in class and must be feared. Bee Merry rates best of the remainder.
10.54pm – WITT’SDOLLARNIGHT@ 2/1
Second over this trip and six furlongs the last two times, Witt’sDollarNight arrives in fine form and is fancied to go one better today – possibly at the main expense of Point Hope and Superstyle.
- Why horse racing in the USA is still going ahead despite being stopped in UK and Ireland
- Ruby Walsh: Fear of being replaced was always present throughout my career
11.21pm – WARRIOR’S LULLABY @ 2/1
Warrior’s Lullaby made it three wins from his last four starts when scoring from Bandwidth with a bit to spare over C&D last month and is fancied to repeat the dose today.
Ship Stalker won a similar event two starts ago and looks a big threat now returned to a sprint trip.
11.48pm – MASTERPIECE DAY @ 9/4
Alpine Empire and Jomo are open to further progress on the back of their maiden wins, but Masterpiece Day probably sets the standard on his second in a similar event last time out and is taken to go one better today.
The Racing Post’s tipping summary
10pm – Banana Pepper @ 11/8
10.27pm – Shades of Justice @ 4/1
10.54pm – Witt’sdollarnight @ 2/1
11.21pm – Warrior’s Lullaby @ 2/1
11.48pm – Masterpiece day @ 9/4
- All prices correct at time of publishing
- Ruby Walsh: The Irish Grand National win that gave me no satisfaction
- Brendan Duke’s five to watch for the Irish flat racing season
- Cheltenham 2021: Ruby Walsh’s 10 to watch for next year’s Festival