* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Isladaay caught the eye with her strong finish over course and distance 11 days ago, while Latin Lover has also shown clear promise at this track. They are both respected but there are some striking newcomers in opposition and the vote goes to JUBILEE ROAD, who has plenty of speed in his good pedigree and represents a yard that won a division of this race in 2018 and 2019. Another to keep a close eye on is David O’Meara’s well-bred debutante Ruby Red.
Alaskan Jewel sets the form standard, but there are some interesting types among the newcomers, notably HESTER PRYNNE who is the most expensive purchase in the field and whose sire (Mondialiste) was a high-class performer for her connections. Rhino is second choice. The betting should help to firm up what’s expected.
The suggestion is BLISSFUL SONG, who looks open to further progress back at the minimum trip. Second choice is High Security, who ties in closely with the selection on Southwell form in March.
Coley’s Koko warrants respect on the back of her success four days ago, while Exalted Leader and Midnight Stripper are interesting returned to 5 furlongs. Several others also have possibilities in an open-looking handicap.
Many of the form horses look favourably drawn among the low numbers, including course and distance winner Kodimoor, Eddiebet, Lincoln Red and Rhyme Scheme. However, with a likely strong pace to aim at, the solution could be HIGHLIGHT REEL who finished strongly over 1m at Doncaster recently and is only 3lb higher than his most recent win in October.
Newmarket raider THE VEGAS RAIDER (NAP) seemed a different horse at Salisbury, and he looks capable of defying a penalty. Ventura Kingdom, in the same ownership, is his chief threat. Can Can Girl may also have a say if improving for this longer trip.
The tentative selection here is YANKEE STADIUM who is relatively unexposed and looks on a fair mark for his handicap debut. Tombolo and Kylie Rules are two others with decent claims.
HAIJA should be suited by today’s step up in trip, but made nothing better than a satisfactory seasonal debut last month.
Although Kodiac Brown Bear comes into this at the top of his form, he has no easy task with his penalty and preference is for RHOSCOLYN, who ran well to be second on the all-weather at Lingfield last week and is just as effective on turf.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Windsor on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 fab plays for Monday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at the Curragh on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 classy picks at Kempton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Our top 29/1 treble for Bank Holiday Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets for Bath on Bank Holiday Monday