* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Only five are set to go to post in this mile-and-a-half handicap, but most of the runners have something to prove. That does not apply to DREAMWEAVER, who impressed with his consistency last season, running creditably on all four starts after winning at Haydock.
He returns on a fair mark, is effective on fast ground over this trip and represents the in-form Ed Walker. He also has the assistance of Oisin Murphy, who was aboard for his victory at Haydock.
I’M WATCHING YOU registered back-to-back wins at Wolverhampton earlier in the year, showing improved form for the application of a hood. He was below his best when unable to complete the hat-trick at Chelmsford, but his latest effort at Wolverhampton suggests that he remains on a fair mark.
I’m Watching You was only sixth last time, but he was beaten less than a length and looked unlucky not to finish closer having been short of room under 2 furlongs out. He finished with running left on that occasion and, while he needs to prove his effectiveness on turf, he is on a competitive mark.
There are plenty of unexposed types in this three-year-old handicap, including SOGNATORE who caught the eye when finishing in mid-division at Nottingham last week. He was held up in rear off a moderate pace, which was a disadvantage, and he still had plenty on his plate two furlongs out.
He kept on well, though, and was within 5 lengths of the leaders at the line. That was an encouraging effort on his turf debut and there should be more to come under more favourable circumstances.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 super picks at Auteuil on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 plays to follow at Navan on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Wetherby on Sunday
- Clan Des Obeaux 4/1 for Punchestown Gold Cup after swerving Sandown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Mares Champion Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Punchestown antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Stayers’ Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Hurdle antepost bets