* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
In what looks a modest race PRESENTANDCOUNTING will prove hard to beat. Upandatit looks an obvious threat.
Although pulled up on her handicap debut last time it could be worth giving another chance to AGAINST ALL ODDS who has a tongue-tie on for the first time. Transpennine Star is another who should go well.
The six year old MANNOCHMORE has bumped into well-handicapped winners at Musselburgh on his first two chase starts and his last-time-out fourth on good ground there reads well in today’s context. He is the selection ahead of the progressive Not The Chablis, with fellow last-time-out winner Hitman Fred next on the list.
In an interesting handicap ON A PROMISE (nap), now back up in trip, is taken to win for the second time this season. Almazhar Garde and Raecius Felix look his main threats.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
The mare CALLIOPE reportedly lost her action when pulled up at Musselburgh last time and was previously a good third there when back from a break. She won over C&D last September and, with the return of headgear a possible positive, she gets the nod for the in-form Dianne Sayer. The 11yo Prince Khurram is feared most off a handy mark, although Democratic Oath, Bollingerandkrug and Monash all bring potential.
This could be between Roderick Random, RIO DES ECHANAULT and Worcester Pearmain, who were second, third and fifth respectively in a point-to-point at Alnwick in December. The lightly raced 7yo Rio Des Echanault is open to improvement, and is taken to beat the two 11yos and make a winning rules debut. Roderick Random is second choice.
Having made the frame in two warm bumpers towards the end of last year, WELL EDUCATED has what looks a good opportunity to get off the mark. First Angel didn’t show much in points but his new trainer Laura Morgan has had an excellent season, particularly in bumpers.
MORE SUNDAY TIPS:
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Warwick on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing Tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- The Cowboy Tipster: Curbs comes under scrutiny as the net closes on ‘H’
- Quids in! Paddy’s £100k bonus for a British Punchestown Champion Hurdle winner
- Bravo! Clever Irish punter lands terrific 2,339/1 racing treble