* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It is not easy picking between the three previous winners but SCARPIA, who appears to be steadily improving, is taken to beat College Oak.
Course and distance scorer EN COEUR gets the vote against maiden rivals. Class-dropper Right Hand Of God may prove the biggest danger.
Those with hurdling experience appear nothing out of the ordinary, with Bucko’s Boy possibly the pick of them. ZORAN brings enough Flat form to this hurdling debut to suggest he can win if taking to the discipline.
All five of these can be given a shout. Although he has been out of form, this represents a much easier task for ONE OF US and he is taken to defy top weight, at the main expense of Tzar de L’Elfe.
Natural History has untapped potential and could easily leave behind his disappointing Sandown effort, but front-running may not be an option for him if Brandon Castle reverts to his usual tactics. He still looks a major threat, but conditions have finally come right for SEBASTOPOL (NAP) for a return to form.
Having been raised just 2lbs for his clear second over course and distance last month, EURKASH has a good chance of going one better. Diligent is feared most.
Both of Gary Moore’s representatives can be considered with Ballydoyle preferred of the pair. Although he has plenty to prove, CLONGOWES meets good ground for the first time over hurdles and his latest display hinted that some of the old ability still remains. Sixties Secret, back to his winning mark, is feared most.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 5 to thrive at Cork and Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 Sunday selections at Fairyhouse
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s tasty Trixie at Cork on Easter Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Six of the best for Sunday at Fairyhouse & Cork
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 to follow at Cork and Fairyhouse
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s picks at Fairyhouse and Cork on Easter Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Market Rasen on Sunday