* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A 1m 4f handicap with a small field of runners and with no winning form on offer I fancy Cosmic George to finally get his head in front. This colt has had three runs so far in his short career, was disappointing twice when seventh on both outings but was a much improved second last time out when a massive price of 50/1.
Is stepping up further in trip which will really suit and I expect him to run a big race. Of his rivals Act Naturally will be expected to go well who was also second last time out so will also be expected to improve further but the trip should play into the hands of Cosmic George and I expect him to run a solid race.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
1m 1 1/2F handicap with a couple of previous course and distance winners in the line up mostly notably Act of Magic who managed to do so a little over three weeks ago, when ridden prominent in the race and making all. If repeating that, it will certainly hope to go well. Captain St Lucifer returned from over 120 day’s off the track to return and run a massive race when third of fourteen at a massive price of 50/1.
So certainly should strip fitter on its second start following that absence and could run well at a value price but I just think this gelding, who has a 100% record over the distance and 50% here at Wolverhampton, can do the business again.
- New to Paddy? Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- Horse racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s super 7 picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s verdict on Monday’s Irish Grand National