* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The Dan Skelton team can continue their excellent recent form and win the opening novices’ hurdle at Stratford on Monday. Dan and Harry Skelton have previously won two of the last three renewals of this event and STEPNEY CAUSEWAY can improve further to score again after wins at Catterick and here earlier this month.
The son of New Approach looks sharp following those recent victories and has the race conditions in his favour against older rival Isolate, with Voyburg looking an each-way player for Kim Bailey.
TRIPLE NICKLE bounced into form when winning in game fashion over course and distance earlier this month and can strike again for trainer Bernard Llewellyn. It can be beneficial at times to follow these mares’ when popping into form and there looks more to come from the daughter of So You Think.
She went away at the line and looks more than capable of getting the better of both Sweet Adare and Sashenka off an opening rating of 107 under Robert Williams.
Gary Moore is the only trainer in the closing bumper who has secured a winner under Rules in recent weeks and his FURLOUGH ME can win the finale at Fontwell. The son of Doyen made an encouraging debut performance when finishing a staying on third at Wincanton earlier this month.
Carole’s Tzarina runs on grass for the first time for Amy Murphy, but Furlough Me can score for the Gary Moore team who won this race with Dell Oro in 2017.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must-see picks at Wolverhampton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Wincanton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 magic selections at Wolverhampton on Monday