* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Two runners stand out from the rest. Stepney Causeway was most impressive from the front at Catterick and should go well again, but CASA LOUPI found only the smart Triumph Hurdle contender Tritonic too good at Ascot and Kempton. In receipt of 6lbS and dropping in class, he looks the one to beat this time.
As Kap Auteuil faces a stiff task having gone up 12lb for winning a modest Fakenham handicap last time, this can go to SHUT THE BOX (NAP). He has run well enough on his last three starts to suggest he can pick up a race like this.
In a race that makes only minimal appeal DYLAN’S SEA SONG is taken to win her second race of the season with Letsbe Avenue and Artic Nell two others likely to go well.
Solid recent form is thin on the ground and ORRISDALE, who has been running creditably in defeat, may not have to improve to gain a first success over fences. Subcontinent, 7lbs higher than when winning at Ludlow, should be thereabouts again. But, the biggest danger could come from Joueur Bresilien, who looks attractively weighted after an absence and has gone well fresh before.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: “It’s still sinking in” says £1m winner
After contesting the Betfair Hurdle last time, GLORY AND FORTUNE should find these waters calmer and gets the vote in an open race. Fort De L’Ocean has the form to go close from near the foot of the weights, while Harefield is interesting after three months off.
Maitree Express has improved steadily in points and looks an interesting recruit to hunter chases. Of those with form in this type of race, ENVOYE SPECIAL should improve on his third at Leicester last month and is narrowly preferred to Golden Tobouggan. I’m Wiser Now rarely finishes out of the places and could make the frame once more.
This looks an open bumper with a number of possible winners, and the market should be informative. Of the newcomers, Kim Bailey’s Sammeo and Pam Sly’s Honestlyntrufully make the most appeal, while Parramount has been knocking at the door and should go close again.
GREGOR hasn’t looked the easiest of rides so far, but he seems to have plenty of ability. He could be the answer after a break.
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Taunton on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Wolverhampton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Plumpton on Monday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: 8 picks we rate at Punchestown today
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Ruby Walsh’s NAP for each day of the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets for day one of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s sizzling Lucky 15 for the Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Timeform’s 6 highest-rated runners at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: 4 Festival favourites who should deliver
- Cheltenham tips: Timeform’s 3 handicap plays to make it pay at the Festival