* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
FINISTERE showed a bit in a bumper at Market Rasen in November and shaped very promisingly on hurdling debut at Newbury in December. That was a strong event, and he looked very comfortable making the running, his slick jumping enabling him to stretch the field.
It was only late on when he was collared, unable to quicken with a smart prospect, and that form very much stands out here. Dan Skelton remains in top form and he could prove hard to beat here.
LIBERTY BELLA remains a maiden over fences, but she would have gone incredibly close to opening her account at Ludlow last month but for falling at the second-last. She was put into the race around four from home and was still upsides the leaders when departing late on, so she has been rated as dead-heating with the winner.
It is entirely possible she would have emerged a narrow winner, and she remains with potential as a chaser. This doesn’t look a strong event and she should go very close barring no mishaps.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Sunday selections at Naas and Limerick
A TIME TO SHINE finished placed in points and shaped like a thorough stayer on his hurdling debut at Southwell in November, so it is no surprise he has been quickly switched to fences. He shaped with plenty of promise on his handicap debut just over 3m at Hereford in February.
A Time To Shine was strong in the betting on that occasion and left the impression he was on a good mark. The step up to this marathon trip seems sure to suit and he is very much unexposed in the context of this race.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 to score at Naas on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power and Frank Hickey’s Sunday picks at Limerick and Naas
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 solid plays at Lingfield on Sunday
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s NAP for each day of 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s sizzling Lucky 15 for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 5 former festival winners Paddy’s pundits think will strike again in 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s County Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham tips: Gina Bryce’s top picks in the championship races