* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
EXPERT OPINION has been a little hit and miss since the turn of the year, but he took a step back in the right direction when fourth at Newcastle last month. He improved again when narrowly denied at Lingfield recently, going with plenty of zest in a first-time visor and arguably unlucky not to win – keeping on when bumped approaching final 100 yards. That form has received a couple of boosts since, and provided the headgear has the same effects this time, he looks the one to beat.
ELAKAZAAM played up in the stalls prior to the off on his debut at Newcastle in October, and he offered little during the race itself, left behind over a furlong out. That was an interesting novice however, and Elakazaam proved a completely different proposition on his second outing over this course and distance last time, missing the break but overcoming some minor traffic problems to beat the favourite. He went about things notably well on that occasion, and with improvement anticipated, he gets the vote to follow up.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake at Sandown
MAN OF THE NIGHT probably hasn’t progressed as expected following his debut win at Newbury back in 2019, the son of Night Of Thunder arriving at the track with a big reputation. He has failed to get his head back in front since but got back on track when second in a strong three-year-old handicap at Newmarket’s July meeting last year.
He was not himself on his previous start for whatever reason, but bounced back to form with a very useful effort. He has gone well fresh in the past and is a really interesting runner if ready to roll following a break.
SATURDAY TIPS SUMMARY
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s ace Lucky 15 at Sandown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Sandown on Saturday
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy Power’s super 7 picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Pertemps Network Final antepost picks
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Grand Annual antepost best bets
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s big 4 to score in the Championship races
- Cheltenham tips: St James’ Place Hunters’ Chase antepost bets from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: St James’ Place Hunters’ Chase antepost bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Coral Cup antepost best bets
- Cheltenham tips: Envoi Allen a slick pick at current price for Marsh Novices’ Chase