* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The booking of Ryan Moore looks a big positive for GLASVEGAS, who is taken to record a first win since joining David Evans. Dutugamunu is feared most, ahead of Al Suil Eile.
Tintoretto, Apex King and Rogue Tide arrive in form and are likely to give their running again. But, they’d all be vulnerable to a progressive sort and AHDAB potentially falls into that category after his comfortable course and distance novice win on his reappearance three weeks ago.
There should be more to come from Lady Florence this year and she ran well after an absence last summer. Thegreyvtrain is ideally berthed to attack and is feared, but SHINING might be the answer.
She won’t mind the conditions and this first foray into Class 6 company, combined with the first-time blinkers, could see her return to her best.
Blue De Vega can’t be ignored with his exciting apprentice taking off a very helpful 7lbs, but this looks another good opportunity for TONE THE BARONE (NAP). He lost his unbeaten record on the all-weather at Wolverhampton three weeks ago, but that form has been franked since and he should be able to get a good tow into this with Ornate in the line-up.
He can make it seven wins from 10 starts since undergoing wind surgery. Marnie James is most interesting of the remainder, although Lihou is likely to make another bold bid too.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s Saturday 5 to thrive on ITV Racing
El Drama looked a smart prospect when winning at Doncaster in the autumn and he’s one to keep onside, for all his pedigree suggests he might want a bit further in time. Thank You Next and Yazaman are greatly respected for yards that have done well in this race in the past, but it’s a smaller stable that could be able to land this Listed event courtesy of APOLLO ONE. He showed a useful level of form as a juvenile and there’s plenty of optimism for further progress this year.
Not much to separate the three with experience on the figures, but BREATH OF SUN had a bit up his sleeve when making a winning debut over C&D and is fancied to follow up unless the betting speaks strongly in the favour of Mark Johnston newcomer If You Dare.
Plenty of runners, but the two that stand out are ALMOST YOU and Three Dragons. There’s a narrow preference for the former after her ready defeat of a subsequent two-time winner at Kempton in January on her first start for Kevin Philippart De Foy.
The obvious starting point is Caribeno, who aims for a five-timer and could get an easy lead, but he’s surged 23lb in the weights and today’s opposition is likely to provide a stern test. Preference is for JEN’S FELLA, who went agonisingly close to gaining his first win over C&D last time and should get a polished ride from the experienced Tyler Heard. Chocolate Box and Juriste are others to consider.
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 9 best bets for ITV Racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Newbury on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 sweet picks at Southwell on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s 5 Saturday selections at Meydan
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s Saturday picks for Newbury, Kelso, Doncaster and Navan
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s four to score at Navan on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 plays to score at Navan on Saturday
- Saturday Betting tips: PPTV’s 13/1 accumulator with picks from Meydan, Kelso and Villa Park
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh