* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
FLY SMART hasn’t been seen since a promising second in a juvenile at Auteuil in 2018, but he’s in excellent hands, so is still expected to improve on that initial outing over timber. Barbary Master wasted no time getting back to form at Naas and should be on the premises again with a repeat. Meanwhile, Salt Wind and newcomer Heisenberg are others who could feature.
FRENCH DYNAMITE was far from disgraced when fifth in a Grade 1 at Leopardstown over Christmas and can resume winning ways back in much calmer waters. The useful Wonder Laish is the obvious threat on these terms.
A useful bumper/Flat performer, ROYAL ILLUSION didn’t go without promise when third in a mares’ maiden hurdle at Naas in December. The type to progress, particularly now her stamina is drawn out in this sphere, she’s fancied to come out on top.
Erins Benefit has showed enough to win a race of this nature and is the lead threat, while fairly useful bumper winner Mare Quimby is also of interest.
KLASSY KAY took another step forward when a comfortable winner at Punchestown in January. The handicapper has reacted, but that may not prove her limit and Willie Mullins’ mare is fancied to make another bold bid. Amor Verdadero, who was behind the selection that day, Demi Plie and Strange Notions head up the dangers in an interesting handicap.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 6 best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
STANSFIELD looked set to follow up his recent Down Royal success back over timber just under a fortnight ago, going clear between the last two only to get worn down near the line. Reunited with his winning claimer, he’s taken to double his tally back over fences here.
Steer Clear heads up the dangers having departed early at Thurles when last seen, ahead of Dis Donc in a wide-open novice chase.
LIVELOVELAUGH was an excellent fourth in a course and distance handicap last month and should go well again in this easier grade. Minella Till Dawn won in good style at Naas three weeks ago and is the obvious threat, with Mitchouka best of the others.
HUNTERS YARN attracted support and shaped encouragingly in third behind Eyewitness on debut so, with improvement on the cards. He may well reverse that form and open his account at the second attempt. The Willie Mullins-trained newcomer Dark Raven is an obvious danger.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 3 Sunday selections to follow at Leopardstown
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 3 best bets for Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 for glee at Huntingdon and Sedgefield on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must see picks at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Sedgefield on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Huntingdon on Sunday with Timeform
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh