* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
SOROS shaped very well on his debut behind a useful prospect over course and distance in January, showing plenty of ability, but leaving the impression he would sharpen up both physically and mentally for the experience.
His pedigree is an ongoing recommendation, and that initial experience of this unique surface gives him an edge over some of these. He is taken to go one place better for Charlie Fellowes’ yard that are in good form at present.
RAVENSCAR has taken well to fibresand, winning her last two starts over 2m at this track, proving at least as good as ever. She produced a career-best effort when defying a penalty last time, only winning by a neck, but coming clear with an unexposed type who took well to the surface.
The two-furlong shorter trip won’t be an issue, and although she is now up to a career-high mark, there could be even more to come from her on this surface. Also trainer Philip Kirby is in excellent form at present.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s Saturday 5 to thrive on ITV Racing
OUT FOR A DUCK didn’t cost much as a yearling, but shaped with promise when making her debut at this track in 2019. Although she hasn’t built on that yet, there is reason to think she can return to form back at this venue for the first time since.
She hasn’t been seen since finishing down the field at Chelmsford in September, but has been found a weak race here. With question marks surrounding many of these, she could be worth chancing at what should be a fair price.
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 9 best bets for ITV Racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Newbury on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s 5 Saturday selections at Meydan
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s Saturday picks for Newbury, Kelso, Doncaster and Navan
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s four to score at Navan on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 plays to score at Navan on Saturday
- Saturday Betting tips: PPTV’s 13/1 accumulator with picks from Meydan, Kelso and Villa Park
- Cheltenham tips: 6 picks to get your kicks in the Festival handicaps
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s each-way Lucky 15 for the championship races
- Cheltenham Festival: 10 Paul Nicholls Grade 1 runners for 2021
- Ruby Walsh: Patrick Mullins faces big Cheltenham Festival decision
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup or National Hunt Chase for Royale Pagaille?
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh