* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
MR JACK is thriving and, given the style of his latest success at Plumpton, a return to this trip could bring even more out of him. He’s fancied to land the hat-trick despite the presence of Hidden Commander, who is a potential big improver now handicapping. Torn And Frayed also warrants consideration.
RAFFLES GITANE showed fair form in France and this looks like a good opening starting out for new connections. Auditoria was placed a couple of times on the level in France and may emerge as the biggest threat.
GRAND TURINA was in with a serious chance of registering her first win since 2016/17 at Chepstow earlier this month, in a share of lead and yet to be asked for maximum effort before departing at the last. She’s taken to make amends here and break her duck over the larger obstacles. Atlantic Storm is feared most after a break if able to put a couple of lesser efforts behind him, ahead of Templier.
TINKERS HILL TOMMY made a satisfactory start for his new yard after 11 months off when second at Chepstow 23 days ago. Although the form probably isn’t worth a great deal, he can be expected to build on that. First Figaro has slipped to a good mark and won fresh before, so he’s second choice.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at Naas and Fontwell on Sunday
BOTHWELL BRIDGE was put in his place at Newbury in December, but that form has been well advertised since. He is fancied to resume winning ways now moving up to a distance that should be within range. Henry Gondoff is open to more progress over this longer trip and is preferred to Exploiteur for forecast purposes.
BANANA JOE didn’t cut much ice for Ben Pauling but, having been second in a point in November, he returned to Rules with an encouraging third in a handicap hurdle starting out for Henry Daly. He is worth a chance to build on that and take this open-looking race. Coachella Green and Gilwen Grayson also make the shortlist.
WORLD OF DREAMS is the obvious way to go 114 days on from his comfortable winning debut at Fontwell, but improvement from Saturday Song would make him a big danger and there’s some interesting newcomers in opposition. The most notable of whom is Bob’s Bar, who showed ability in points.
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s great trio of plays at Naas on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 3 selections at Naas and Fontwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 5 ace selections to follow at Naas on Sunday
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: The 12/1 novice hurdler that’s caught Frank Hickey’s eagle eye
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Mares’ Novices’ Hurdle antepost pick
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Prestbury Park
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Gold Cup potential runners and latest news for Cheltenham Festival 2021